Listening and Responsiveness
- Implement quarterly listening sessions with families and individuals personally impacted by incarceration to hear their recommendations and address their concerns about the company’s products and services.
- Meet with corrections facility customers, correctional trade associations and advocates of alternative incarceration approaches to hear their recommendations and address their concerns.
STATUS: In Progress
- Convened first quarterly consumer forum with formerly incarcerated individuals and their families in Detroit to hear firsthand about their experiences and how to better serve them to inform future development efforts.
- Facilitated listening sessions with CEO Dave Abel and advocates, consumers, and customers.
- Met with leaders and participants of job-training and -placement organizations currently operating inside and outside of correctional facilities to learn about employment best practices and help guide development of re-entry support.